Private Mortgage Group is a residential mortgage lender created to provide cash flow income for investors and the option of homeownership to deserving borrowers who are currently not being provided this opportunity. This real estate lending program funds home purchases and refinances mortgages to produce above-market returns. The Mortgage
Notes we create are secured by residential real estate across Texas.
One of the key challenges for many investors is finding a passive investment that has this level of security and generates above market income. These investments are completely
passive and pay investors in cash on a monthly or quarterly basis (investor preference),
filling this gap in income investments.
When you partner with PMG to fund a mortgage, we (You and PMG) become the bank. So, very
simply, our fund works as follows:
1. PMG sources deserving borrowers through its relationships with licensed mortgage companies around Texas that are authorized to offer our loan programs.
2. PMG underwrites and conditions the borrower’s file.
3. Once approved, PMG offers the loan to its investment partners through our propriety portal that only its members have access to.
4. Once the loan is selected, the Loan purchase agreement is sent to our investment partner via electronic means for signature.
5. All parties are notified the loan is Clear to Close, PMGs Closing Team performs the final steps. Closing is Scheduled and Funding Requested from our investment partner.
6. All parties sign the closing documents, documents are reviewed, and disbursement
7. The file is sent to the servicer for onboarding. PMG’s Post-closing team ensures
servicing setup is correct, documents are recorded, and title policies received.
8. Monthly mortgage payments are received from the borrower by the Licensed Loan
Servicer, they are recorded and deposited.
9. As soon as the borrower’s funds clear the bank the servicer disburses your return (directly to you or your IRA).